Friday, April 13, 2012

Getting Creeped Out by the TA Dead on its back Cockraoch!

Please remove that dead on-it%26#39;s-back cockroach that appears almost on every page on this site. First it was the hair clogged tub drain (brrrbbb haccck) now the vermin. Please use nicer graphics!



Getting Creeped Out by the TA Dead on its back Cockraoch!


I second that , I think it is intrusive , disgusting and once you see it, there is no need to see it again. Perhaps they can use a cookie and display only to new visitors !!! Yikes ...



Getting Creeped Out by the TA Dead on its back Cockraoch!


I think it%26#39;s a refugee from the Hotel Pennsylvannia.




You know, someone mentioned this to me over the weekend and I hadnt noticed, but since coming on the forum yesterday - I dont know how I missed it.





I%26#39;ll second the request to get the cockroach off the page!





maybe we have to discuss something controversial to get a moderator to notice????




oops, I%26#39;ll fourth the request!




I%26#39;m with you on this one kayeen!!



We all know the lurking nasties that can befall you if you don%26#39;t check out TA! lol!



Just be thankful this is not a site for STD%26#39;s....



%26#39;brrrbbb haccck%26#39;



M




Actually, I just noticed another one (so yes there are two so they are manifesting). This one is not on its back and does disappear after a few seconds... leaving that other nasty graphic the hair clogged drain all on its own! Yikes is right!




I was going to mention the hairy drain, you beat me to it - gross!




Totally agree. I avert my eyes whenever I get on this site. Please remove it!




Here is the page to submit a request to have something removed from the site: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Feedback



I suggest you select option #5 (Site Redesign Feedback) from the ';Notify TripAdvisor'; list under the ';This Inquiry is About'; drop down menu... despite the urge to select option #2.




I sent TA a note, begging them to remove the beast. I realize they want to grab our attention, but it has the opposite effect -- I scroll past it as quickly as possible, bypassing all their other links.





Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment