Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chelsea Pines Inn NYTimes Review

Here is a link to a NY Times review on the Chelsea Pines Inn that is rather interesting:

鈥ytimes.com/2008/鈥?/a>

Chelsea Pines Inn NYTimes Review

For those looking for budget accommodations, this place would surely fit the bill - just remember, there is no lift!

kayeen, thanks for the link.

Poppa

Chelsea Pines Inn NYTimes Review

I think this is the hotel run by Al-NYC, a regular poster on this forum.

Though he gives out some great advice about hotels in general and the Village in particular, I admire the way he never tries to use the forum to promote his own business.

Never met him and have never been to the hotel - but I like his attitude to customer care and would guess that his hotel would be well worth the prices quoted!


It is indeed Al%26#39;s place. ;)


';The separate shower and toilet were tight fits'; - well good, as I don%26#39;t think a combined shower/toilet would appeal to me.


You go, Al! Congrats on the well-deserved review.


I was in the foyer during some of the renovations and I thought the place looked great--although the street is busy, I actually liked that block. What a great review for the place.


OK, My sercert is out. I love this city and the goal of this forum is to assist visitors to the city. When I am here, that%26#39;s my goal, and it would be really inapropriate for me to be selling my hotel. (plus, I don%26#39;t think Tripadviser would like it).

Al


Al, congrats!

With that attitude you could go far ;-)

  • cartridge
  • dwight howard advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment