Tuesday, April 24, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

This is the such a fun weekend March16-18. They have a great parade and lots for families to do. My sister and brother live in Old Forge and tend bar at the Tow Bar. They have a band playing that weekend(Delia) from Syracuse. The singer sounds just like Janis Joplin!! I have always had a great time. We get a group together from the Finger Lakes and spend the whole weekend. Check it out ,Snow or no snow a great time for everyone young or old!!!!



St. Patrick's Day


Hello Ed. I find Old Forge full of old hippies.They are all nice and I have visited on St. Patrick%26#39;s Day also. My sister and brother live there also. The Tow Bar needs a revamp though. I always have a great time.



St. Patrick's Day


and believe me, we have snow! Have a great weekend, and make sure you drive carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment