Friday, April 27, 2012

Keens, Strip House or BLT Steak?

Which would you recommend??



Keens, Strip House or BLT Steak?


All of them. ;)





Keens, classic old world, historic.





Strip House faux old world bordello style.





BLT Steak modern sylish.



Keens, Strip House or BLT Steak?


I%26#39;ve only been to Keen%26#39;s on your list but quite enjoyed it. The food was very good and the atmosphere is fabulous - it has retained it%26#39;s charm IMO. Keen%26#39;s has been here a long time - my great-granfather used to be a member and eat there back in the day when it was a gentleman%26#39;s club.




I love the Strip House. Great strip steak and bone-in rib eye, and the creamed spinach is incredible.




I should have asked, I take it you can wear jeans to all 3...we don%26#39;t really want to get dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment