Friday, April 27, 2012

Whoa Spitzer!

check out the news now!





3,2,1 - delete



Whoa Spitzer!


Just saw it, he is so DONE!





Just goes to show, you can never judge a book by its cover.



Whoa Spitzer!


? Elliott?




???????????? I must be slow today...




And the jist of this is.......





I got nothing on the news just now ;o)




Ok I get it now - CNN LOL




It%26#39;s at www.nytimes.com





Think that could be it for him!




OMG! -The higher and holier the harder, etc.





There are 6 of us in my office w/CNN on - huge story!!




Amazing that he could be so dumb in this day %26amp; age of 24/7 media.




LTT will you keep us posted? The only TV here is in the Publisher%26#39;s office.





I%26#39;d like to know what makes it worth $5,500 an hour???




I just asked my politically connected friend if she thinks he%26#39;s potting soil, but she didnt even know about this yet! tied up raising $ for HRC I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment