Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is 5 days long enough????

Hi guys





I%26#39;m trying to organise a trip to New York in September and I%26#39;m trying to figure out if 5 days is long enough to see all the ';must do%26#39;s';??





Any advice on what you think the ';must do%26#39;s'; are would be appreciated.





Thanks!



Is 5 days long enough????


If you don%26#39;t know what your ';must do%26#39;s'; are, then no one can tell you much time you will need to see them!



Is 5 days long enough????


5 days is a good amount of time in NYC. You should be able to see many of the sites.



I could answer your question best this way,



I could spend 5 days in Paris or Rome and see alot, but there would still be a lot to see. In fact I%26#39;ve spent longer in each and still want to go back for more. I think of NYC very much the same way, You will see a lot, but think about the things you didn%26#39;t make it to when you are on the plane heading home.




My opinion is that five days is enough for an overview of NYC and you%26#39;ll see a lot in that time.





In saying that I agree that there are millions of things to see and do that you%26#39;ll no doubt leave with the feeling you want to see and do more. We%26#39;re onto our third trip. First was for 3 days, second 6 days and now we%26#39;re going for 8 days. We still have so much to see...





For a short trip I%26#39;d definitely do my research and figure out what I want to see firstly. Make sure you study these forums, buy a guide book or two (I%26#39;ve got six, can never have too much information!). It%26#39;s a good idea to learn about the subway and plan your sightseeing by neighbourhood so you%26#39;re not back tracking all the time and therefore time wasting. Also make time to just chill, shop or relax!


  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment