Friday, April 27, 2012

Can you handle it?

Only a day and a half left at work before my vacation - and that means only a day and a half left of checking out TANY to see what you crazy kids are up to.





Off to London and York where I get to enjoy a tour prepared and led by a certain York %26#39;Destination Expert%26#39;.





Plans for a mini meet-up between Daiseigee, Lou and Will, Ange and myself were scuppered by a dog...which is very disappointing. Ange and I will handle the disappointment with some local brews.





Play nice while I%26#39;m gone, ok?



Can you handle it?


Have a great trip!



Can you handle it?


Have a great trip! Say hi to Ange.




Have a great trip %26amp; safe travels! Say hi to London (and my pubs) for me! Hopefully you get the Ceremony of the Keys tickets in time for your trip.




';Scuppered'; is new to me. ;) By a dog? hmmmm Have a safe trip and take lots of photos. ;)




';I get to enjoy a tour prepared and led by a certain York %26#39;Destination Expert%26#39;.'; Hmmmmm...... I have a brief outline of what we might do! No need for a stop-watch for this trip (I hear you breathe a sigh of relief)





Weather gods permitting I%26#39;ll see you at York Station on Wednesday!




Safe travels. We%26#39;ll look after things while you%26#39;re away. (Did you manage to find the Rose%26#39;s?)




Just came back from the island and had a fab time - I hope you will to!




Have a safe trip, a great time and lift a few (?) glasses for those back in NY with the bad governor.




Thanks all. Cross your fingers for a rain-free day over the pond!




Or two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment