Friday, April 27, 2012

I got a greeter!

Yippppeeee. I got a greeter for my Easter trip to NY. Cant believe Ive been lucky enough to get a second go.



I selected Greeters Choice, and can%26#39;t wait to see what my greeters part of NY is. My last experience still stands out as one of my best NY mornings.



Thanks so much to all who volunteer for this service.



I got a greeter!


Maybe this is dumb, but what is a greeter?



I got a greeter!


Good for you!!!!





Big Apple Greeter:





www.bigapplegreeter.org




Good for you. I wish I was still a Greeter - it was a fun job to do!




Congrats! I%26#39;m keeping my fingers crossed that we%26#39;ll get one when we%26#39;re there over Memorial Day weekend. It truly is a great service!




That%26#39;s great!





I am also planning on applying for my next trip - it was such a great experience the first time around. :)





Mez




That%26#39;s Great,



I have asked for one for our October holiday-will keep my fingers crossed!!!



Please remember that although this wonderful service is completely free to you it is always polite to make a donation (direct to BAG)to preserve the service.



Enjoy



M




Fab!





Looking forward to hearing how you get on. I always think it would be great to end up with one of the BAGs that post on here as a coincidence.





Question: With you having been to NYC so many times, do you feel guilty at potentially having taken away a BAG from a first timer? I did a little bit with our second Greeter.




Ange



I%26#39;ve used the NYC and Chicago Service before and like you I do for a split second think that it is perhaps unfair to ask again.



BUT! We all fill out our on-line forms,comb our hair and put on our best wide-eyed pleading look when we press that send button, then it%26#39;s all in the lap of the Gods (and the BAG guys of course!).



They do a fantastic job but they do have THE Worlds Best City to work with!.........



M




Congratulations - we were lucky enough to get a greeter on our first trip last year. He was the nicest guy and meeting him was one of the highlights of our trip.




can someone explain what a greeter is to me please sorry if this is a stupid question? many thanks toni

No comments:

Post a Comment