Thursday, April 26, 2012

Knicks Pre Season Games

Does anyone know the exact date in October that these games start?



Many thanks for the other replies re Knicks. I actually read my travel book incorrectly - it stated that Madison Square Garden is the %26#39;home%26#39; for Knicks (during NBA obviously)



Thanx



Knicks Pre Season Games


Here%26#39;s a link to LAST season%26#39;s schedule of preseason games, which won%26#39;t help you make any plans but will give you a sense of when games started:



nba.com/global/preseason_schedule_070815.html



Knicks Pre Season Games


Great minds.......I have just myself done that and you are correct, hard to make plans without definite dates. I am determined after flying all that way WILL get to see the Knicks!




Laura ..... there are also concerts, the circus, Westminster Dog Show and Rangers home games at the Garden ..... so MSG is also their %26#39;home%26#39; too. But now I guess you know that the Knicks are doing terrible ..... and there is even talk about firing the coach Isiah Thomas. So therefore pre-season games are technically games that the Knicks will still lose ..... but don%26#39;t actually count towards the Knicks eventual last place standings.





Nothin%26#39; but net !




2008-09 schedule has not yet been posted. Pre-season games usually don%26#39;t start until around the 2nd week of October. Try checking the official website in a month or 2.




The Knicks backcourt in the NBA Post Season ..... (fade to dream sequence) .....





';Hey Stephon ..... what ya wanna do today?';



';I don%26#39;t knows Jamal what you want to do?';



';I don%26#39;t know Steph ..... how about we play some golf?';



';I don%26#39;t know we just done did that yesterday';



';So then how%26#39;s about we count our money again Steph?';



';I don%26#39;t know we did that last week Jamal';



';Then how%26#39;s about we watch the Boston Cletics in the NBA playoffs ..... I hears it%26#39;s a good game';



';Yeah ..... word up ..... them NBA players are really professional ..... I wish I could play like that';



';Word';





LET%26#39;S GO KNICKS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment