Friday, April 13, 2012

Itinerary Question

Visiting with my niece.We are scheduled for the Marvelous Manhattan tour,end at 3 pm,45th and Broadway..we have tickets for Hairspray at 8 that evening.Do we have time for the Tenament tour that afternoon?What time should I reserve Tenament tour?Thanks



Itinerary Question


I think you%26#39;d be overtoured by then, don%26#39;t you? I%26#39;d do something in midtown rather than dragging back downtown. If you still want to do it, hopstop.com estimates travel time by subway at 31 mins. but that doesn%26#39;t include any time you have to wait for a train. I%26#39;d say a 4 or 4:30 tour.



Itinerary Question


Thank you..I think you are right.My niece is abig shopper,we may be too tired and go back to the hotel,Embassy Suites north end.


  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment