Friday, April 13, 2012

Best Helicopter Tour Company

Hiya,





Thinking of doing a helicopter tour in April, who do people think are the best. Liberty seem to have a lot of bad reviews on here!





Also, is it ok to just turn up on the day. I%26#39;m wary of booking and the weather being terrible!





Thanks!



Best Helicopter Tour Company


I%26#39;ve used Liberty and also have my friends on different occasions. I would highly recommend them.



We called the day of our flight - they told us what time to come down and we flew a couple of hours later.



I agree with you that pre booking with the possibility of bad weather is not a good idea.



Poppa



Best Helicopter Tour Company


The challenge, IMHO, is finding people who%26#39;ve used more than one helicopter tour company!





Good luck!




We went on a helicopter tour with liberty last August and it was great, easy to purchase the tickets at times square for later that same day and the pilot pointed out various sights while we were up, I would aboslutely recommend them :)




qb - I%26#39;ve noticed during my stint here on the Forum - that Liberty comes up quite often - never heard of any other helicopter companies - wonder why that is?



I know Liberty advertises extensively - whatever.



Poppa




Liberty comes up a lot as they seemed to be the only company doing these sort of tours.





I understand that there are a few more companies doing heli tours now.





I went with Liberty, efficient but brusque is my conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment