Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hiring at car at Newark

After a week or so in NY, I want to hire a car and drive into Pennsylvannia for a few days before heading to Washington. Presume I am best to hire the car at Newark - do the trip into Pennsylvannai - drop the car back off at Newark and then catch a train to Washington? Can somebody confirm? And where do I catch the train from NY to Washington from?





Thank you New Yorkers..





Hiring at car at Newark


You should repost this question to the forum for New York City. This is the forum for New York State, which not very many people read.





I don%26#39;t drive so I%26#39;m not an expert, but you should be able to do a one-way rental, picking up the car here, driving to Pennsylvania, and then driving on to DC, where you can drop it off. If you do wind up coming back to NYC before going on to DC, you take the train from Penn Station. The US national train service is called Amtrak (amtrak.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment