Monday, April 23, 2012

even more NYC photos...boring....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23885612@N02/







and this time iv%26#39;e managed to do a link all by myself!!!!!



if it does;nt work....u kno the score....look for



tomthecat_99



cya .....tom



even more NYC photos...boring....


I never realized how much New York looks like Pisa before...



even more NYC photos...boring....


NOTE: Once you get the page scroll to the bottom of the page and click on page 21 and click pages backwards (20, 19, etc.)




cork or york!??? who knows??



i%26#39;m busy trying to put em into sets, but it%26#39;s still loading them.....difficult for me ya kno...




I was just giving you a hard time--I actually really like the Pisa photos. I%26#39;m going to be in Italy next week and they make me wish I had some extra time!




crans, u can giv me a hard time anytime, i don%26#39;t mind LOL.



you%26#39;ll luv italy, where are u going? enjoy!! we went to pisa,florence,milan %26amp; rome.



flickr is puttin pics of barcelona up now....it%26#39;s outa control!! haha. i still need to put orlando fotos on.



i%26#39;m cr*p on pc. will get some pics of rome up sumtime, it was good there. cya....tom

No comments:

Post a Comment