Friday, April 13, 2012

empire state

Please. I%26#39;ll arrive at my hotel (midtown) 4 pm.



Is possible to visit the Empire State after 4 pm?



Is easy to get ticket for the same day?



How long time I must spend to visit there?



How is the weather on April ?



Thank so much



empire state


Its definitely possible after 4pm. I dont know the answers to other questions



empire state


Weather can be spring like....check online weather average. If no long lineup it you can be there ashort time or a long time, depends on how long you %26#39;look%26#39; and if you %26#39;look%26#39; at all four sides of building for views.




I was at the empire state building last June. We went up at around 8:30 pm. I am pretty sure they close at 9pm but let the last people go up at 8:30pm. This was actually the perfect time to go, as it wasn%26#39;t crowded and we did not have to stand in any roped off lines to go up in the elevators!




The Empire State Building is open until 2am every day. The last elevator is at 1:15 am. From their website:



esbnyc.com/tourism/tourism_visitorinfo.cfm鈥?/a>




Thank for all information

No comments:

Post a Comment