Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Does anything like this exist at JFK or in Manhattan?

I%26#39;m planning on surprising my boyf for his b%26#39;day at the end of April and flying over from London but the thing is he%26#39;s not due back from Atlantic City until late in the evening the day before. Nobody%26#39;s gonna be home at all all day and I ideally don%26#39;t wanna waste a day in NY and wondered if JFK offered any luggage holding services or if there%26#39;s service that holds luggage for a number of hours for a reasonable fee?





If not, that%26#39;s fine and I%26#39;ll just get a late flight into NY but I fancied doing a bit of roaming around before he arrives back home without having to drag my bright pink Samsonite all over Manhattan!!





I just wondered if a service like this existed at all or whether I%26#39;ve just unwittingly thought of a great business idea!! LOL





Thanks in advance.



Does anything like this exist at JFK or in Manhattan?


Sorry I don%26#39;t follow your question at all. There is luggage storage at JFK, but if you leave your luggage there and go into Manhattan, you%26#39;d then have to go back out to JFK to fetch it and then bring it back into Manhattan. I assume he%26#39;s living in Manhattan?



www.jfk-airport.net/luggage-storage.html





It sounds like what you really need is luggage storage in Manhattan and that%26#39;s trickier. If dressed nicely, you might be able to get a bellman at one of the hotels hold it for you if you give him a tip.





A word to the wise, surprises are not always a good idea.



Does anything like this exist at JFK or in Manhattan?


Despite not following my question, you%26#39;ve actually given me the answers I was looking for, so thanks. Yep, he lives in Manhattan. I%26#39;m not so mad to plan a trek back to JFK to get my case if he lived in say NJ! LOL





Had to laugh at the last sentence too...surprises are common in our r%26#39;ship! Me flying over a day early will be fine, he does it all the time to me! LOL





I%26#39;ll have a chat to his parents and see if there%26#39;s a relative nearby who can look after my case or as just get a late night flight in as originally planned.





Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment