Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Clubs / Lounges- 18 to get in?

Does anyone know of any clubs or lounges near Times Square that are 18 to party-21 to drink? I am staying at the Edison in 2 weeks with a few cousins that are 18 years old so I would like a place that we can all get into.

Thanks

Clubs / Lounges- 18 to get in?

http://getouttoday.com/nightlife/under21.htm

Why Times Square? When I was growing up, the place to go was Greenwich Village. Go to The Village, and go to Cafe Wha? It%26#39;s great.

FWIW, yours is a very popular query. Type ';under 21'; or ';clubs 18 years old'; in the search box, and you%26#39;ll find great previous recos. You can sort by date if you wish.

Clubs / Lounges- 18 to get in?

times sqare cuz we%26#39;re gona be at the edison right there so i wanted the closest places. i%26#39;ll see if they want to take a train anywhere further... but thanks, i%26#39;ll check out the previous posts.


Maybe I am wrong but I thought I have read on tripadvisor that some hotels require you to be 21 to check in. Is someone in your group 21? Just might want to check that out with the hotel.

  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment