Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hilton NY or Courtyard Midtown

Hello,



I%26#39;ll be in NY tomorrow....and I have to cancel one of the two reservations for one of this hotels...I%26#39;ve have the same price including bkfast...



Which one should I cancel? Why ?



Thanks in advance for any help..



Mauro



Hilton NY or Courtyard Midtown


It depends on who%26#39;s coming, what you%26#39;re doing etc. ;)



Courtyard Midtown East is newer I think, a smaller hotel (the Hilton is a huge convention hotel). The Hilton is closer to theaters. Overall the Hilton is probably considered a better location but that Courtyard has some nice sized rooms. If this is the trip with family and you%26#39;ve got a room with 2 queen beds and a sofabed at the Courtyard, that will be bigger than a typical room at the Hilton.



Hilton NY or Courtyard Midtown


Which one of the two hotels are you preferring and why?




Thank you whiz..



I%26#39;ll be with my wife and son 14...I.m a gold honors at Hilton and they have asigned a two doubles deluxe an I think I am entilted to an upgrade....and at the courtyard they gave me a King room with sofabed ...



The courtyad is near PJ Clark where I want to go and Houston%26#39;s for the ribs....I don%26#39;t Know of any places around the Hilton.....The Moma where I want to go for an entire morning and have launch at the Modern...That%26#39;s it...




Even if the Hilton upgrades you, I don%26#39;t think they have rooms with 2 queens. Perhaps you%26#39;d get a king and a rollaway bed. Depends on how comfortable you and wife are in a double bed.





There is no shortage of good restaurants near the Hilton--Burger Joint, 21 Club, Basso56, Grayz, ViceVersa, Trattoria Dell %26#39;Arte, Remi, Ben Benson, China Grill. It%26#39;s also close to the Time Warner building where there are a lot of restaurants including Landmarc, Bouchon Bakery.




Thanks Whiz,



I have cancelled the Courtyard....and happy with my decision...great help from you..



You are one of my heroes....and I%26#39;m addicted to TA thank to you wonderful advice...




If you%26#39;re happy, I%26#39;m happy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment