Wednesday, April 18, 2012

st Patricks Day in New York

I am taking my fiance to New York for his birthday, which is on St Patricks Day.





Can anyone recommend any Irish bars to go to? And can you give me some information about the parade and what happens on this day in Manhattan?











Thanks x



st Patricks Day in New York


I%26#39;m going too! There is a parade at 11.00am see www.stpatricksdayparade.com





brekkie in all irish pubs from like 8am, free live music all day and night too



st Patricks Day in New York


I say skip the bars and take him to see the Pogues that night. You can find cheap tickets on ebay and craigslist. I am going to the Sat night show.





--Eric






Check out this link:



http://www.murphguide.com/irish.htm



And this previous thread on the subject:



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k512780-…





By the way, this is the forum for New York State--if you have more questions you should post them in the forum for New York City, which a lot more people read.

No comments:

Post a Comment