Monday, April 23, 2012

Performances in May

Trying to get my itinerary nailed down for May 9 and 10 with my mom and 2 aunts, all NY novices. I checked out the Carlyle%26#39;s site and noticed that Christopher Cross will be performing that wknd but I have a feeling my cohorts won%26#39;t be willing to pay $65 to see him, but I sure would!





Anyway, where can I find a list of people to see/hear that wknd? Is this even possible? I did a general search, ';May 10 performances in NYC'; and didn%26#39;t see anything of interest. Any ideas? We love just about any kind of music, I%26#39;m concerned about price more than anything else. Under $30 per person cover perhaps? Thanks.



Performances in May


My favorite place to find out about music venues is Time Out New York. It has a music section and will tell you who is playing where. The magazine has an online site- that might help. Also, if there is somewhere that you can get the New York Times weekend paper for the next few weeks, that should help you out, too.





Finally- try calling Ticketmaster or looking at their website.



Performances in May




www.theatermania.com/content/listings.cfm鈥?/a>





It%26#39;s possible to sort by opening date or by closing date, and to display also cabarets, off-broadway, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment