Monday, April 23, 2012

neil simon theatre seating

Would we be better sitting RIght of Center in Row 5 seats 10-14 or row 15 center stage. We%26#39;ve never been to a Broadway show and are wondering which would be better??? Thanks We are looking at Hairspray





neil simon theatre seating


Or front row Mezz.?



neil simon theatre seating


I%26#39;d go for center or first row mezz (if it%26#39;s center).




Here%26#39;s the seating chart. Note that the first row of the mezzanine overhangs row K of the orchestra.





nederlander.org/hairspray/neil_simon_seats.h鈥?/a>




I%26#39;d take 5th row or front row mezz. But I%26#39;m short. :-)




Thanks for the replies.....took the five seats in the center Mezz section row A. Hoping there isn%26#39;t a bar right in the line of vision....looking forward to the show.




You should be fine there. I was worried because my seats were centre stage, row O, which I thought would be too far away. The theatre is not nearly as big as I imagined so we ended up having a perfect, uninteruppted view of the stage. It was a great show, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment