Friday, April 13, 2012

Aretha Franklin concert

Hi!





Can anyone advice me with the appropriate dress code for Aretha Fanklin concert in Radio City Music Hall? In Broadway shows I have noticed that almost anything goes from shorts to beautiful evening dresses. Is it same with this kind of a concert?







Aretha Franklin concert


Basically, the dress code is that there is no dress code. The dress at Radio City will be similar to Broadway shows.



Wear what you feel is appropriate and what you are comfortable in.



Aretha Franklin concert


Thankyou I`mcomingback, You helped a lot with my packing worries! We are leaving to NYC on Wednesday and trying to travel as light as possible! Now my only consern is the weather, seems to be very cold and rainy there! Even colder than here in Finland! Anyway, it`s sooo lovely to be in NYC again and show all the great places in my favorite city to my husbond who is a firsttimer there.




You%26#39;re welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment