Wednesday, April 18, 2012

where to shop for Hollister

Hollister does not seem to have a store in NYC. Do they sell their merchandise anywhere you know of in the city.



Thanks



where to shop for Hollister


I%26#39;m not sure but I think that they only sell through their stores, as do the rest of the companies owned by Limited (Abercrombie, Express, Old Navy, Gap, Victoria%26#39;s Secret, etc.).



where to shop for Hollister


that is what I thought but hard to believe there is no store in NYC




Closest one is Jersey Gardens I think.




I%26#39;m wrong.



www.hollisterco.com/storelocator/search.do





Staten Island or Roosevelt Field on Long Island. I think there is/was one at a mall not too far from Woodbury Commons but not at the Commons.




So if all the teenagers aren';t wearing Hollister Hoodies what are they wearing! Maybe I can bring my daughter home something new and she can start a whole new trend!




Yes it is true, there is no Hollister store in Manhattan. There is one on Staten Island however. For Hollister type clothing though there is of course Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch (which has its flahship store on 5th Avenue in Midtown).





You may also want to check out Ruehl No. 925 which is a very chic version of Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch (that is a part of the company however) and it has Manhattan location on Bleecker Street in lower Manhatta. Here is their website: http://www.ruehl.com/ruh/index.html#/HOME/




Ruehl - are their sizes as small as A%26amp;F? I have tees from A%26amp;F that I bought probably 5 years ago that still fit but these days I can barely get their tees over my head!





Maybe I can start a new trend in Northern Ireland by wearing Ruehl instead of A%26amp;F which every other person seems to have!




cashmere hoodies




I typed ';Hollister'; in the search box and found these helpful posts with travel info to Willowbrook Mall:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1347495鈥?/a> Hollister_in_NYC-





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1460006鈥?/a> Roosevelt_field_mall-




Thanks CT......Ruehl looks perfect! It will be nice for her to have something that is her style but still a bit different from evryone else. Oh the fashion turmoil that accompanies being 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment