Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Milford Plaza-booking directly with the hotel question

Hi all,





I posted a query yesterday regarding booking a room with the Milford Plaza. I want to know if I can book a room without being charged the full amount on my credit card. Therefore, having a sum deduced to secure my booking with payment on arrival.





I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the hotel by e-mail, their web-site has no information on it regarding the payment and I am at a loss.





Has anyone booked a room directly with the hotel itself?





Thanks!



Milford Plaza-booking directly with the hotel question


Why are you at a loss? Just call them.



Milford Plaza-booking directly with the hotel question


If you book on their website, they only take the credit card details as security in the event of insufficient notice of cancellation.





If you don%26#39;t have a credit card, you need to ring their reservation line directly.




smf, their website does have information regarding payment, you just have to read carefully. When I tried to make a reservation on the Milford website, I saw this:



Guarantee/Cancellation Policy



# Your credit card will be required to guarantee your booking. The cancellation policy for your stay requested is as under: Cancellations or changes made on or after 3:00 PM on Thu - 04/17/08 will be subject to a penalty of a 1 room nights + Tax



In this case, as long as you cancel by 3:00 p.m. the day prior to your arrival, there is no charge to your credit card. The hotel simply takes your credit card number to charge you in the event you don%26#39;t show up and fail to cancel. In that scenario, you would be charged for one night%26#39;s stay.



In the event you are making a non-refundable reservation, it will state that fact very clearly. As I stated yesterday, simply read the fine print carefully.




Thanks for that, much appreciated


  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment