Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Brunch

Please someone recommend a restaurant for Easter Brunch/Buffet or Supper. At this point I%26#39;m not concerned about the price. Just somewhere to go with my family for a nice sit down Easter brunch or supper. Preferable E-40%26#39;s area. Maybe it would have buffet style, ham, chicken, roast beef, sides, etc......



Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. Trying to tie up my loose ends and this is the last meal (pardon the pun) I have left to plan!





Do you all agree that while out and running about in the city that there is no point in planning an actual location for lunch? Wouldn%26#39;t it be best just to hand out cash to the kids and they can stop wherever they are when they get hungry?





I%26#39;ve decided we%26#39;ll do the touristy ESPN Zone for dinner on Good Friday. I signed up with their club and hopefully will be able to get my name in for ';priority seating';. We are doing the Grimaldi%26#39;s pizza for dinner one night in Brooklyn also. Then I have one other night to plan beside Easter. I am makign this way to difficult on myself.



Easter Brunch


Buffets are not a big thing in NYC. You find them mostly in hotels and they%26#39;re usually very pricey. The Millenium UN Plaza typically has a Sunday buffet with all you can drink champagne, but you really pay for it.





Brasserie 8 1/2 is a restaurant that usually has a Sun. brunch buffet, lately getting mixed reviews.





Cibo is a restaurant in the east 50%26#39;s that generally has good value prix fixe meals.





Here%26#39;s a link to places for Easter where you can book online. Make sure to chose Manhattan.





www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?m=8%26pid=228



Easter Brunch


Have you taken a look at the Easter specials on OpenTable? The link is here:



www.opentable.com/promo.aspx鈥?/a>



In Midtown, I would go with Beacon, Brasserie, or Brasserie 8 1/2, or Riingo. All but Riingo in the 50s rather than the 40s, though.




Oops--sorry for the repeated info!




CIBO is a great place - 42nd and 2nd Avenue.





Also Choice Kitchen and Cocktails:



380 Third Avenue between 27th %26amp; 28th. New York City, NY -- 212.779.1380





They have a $14.95 brunch menu which includes two drinks! We thought this was a misprint, but after enjoying Sunday brunch there would highly recco this establishment.





As mentioned, buffets are very rare or IMO overpriced.





Poppa




Thank you all!! I am copying and printing all of these suggestions now.




Cran%26#39;s***********





Thank you for the link. I love it. Am looking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment